Can students see comments on assignments in canvas?
Find the assignment in the list. To view overall comments, click on the comment icon . This will show you the overall comments underneath the assignment title . You can also view these comments by clicking on the Assignment Title.
How do you comment on canvas quiz?
To add a media comment to your submission, click the Media Comment link. You can record a video or record an audio comment to send to your instructor. Find answers in our product guides.
Can you delete an assignment on canvas?
Delete Assignment Locate the assignment you want to delete and click the Options icon . Click the Delete link .
Can teachers see deleted replies on canvas?
No, teachers cannot see deleted discussion posts in Canvas.
How do I upload an assignment to canvas?
Please view this guide for more information.
- Open Assignments. In Course Navigation, click the Assignments link.
- Select Assignment. Click the title of the assignment.
- Start Assignment. Click the Start Assignment button.
- Add File.
- Use Webcam.
- Add Another File.
What is a canvas assignment?
Assignments include Quizzes, graded Discussions, and online submissions (i.e. files, images, text, URLs, etc.). Assignments in Canvas can be used to challenge students’ understanding and help assess competency by using a variety of media. The Assignments page supports keyboard shortcuts.
How do you give students assignments?
Here is a list of organizational strategies basic to homework:
- Identify a location for doing homework that is free of distractions.
- Have all materials available and organized.
- Allocate enough time to complete activities and keep on schedule.
- Take good notes.
- Develop a sequential plan for completing multi-task assignments.
Can students see a draft assignment on Google classroom?
Welcome to the Google for Education forum! If you are typing the grade in a shared Google document, even though you did not return it, they should be able to see the grade. However, if you are entering a ‘draft” grade in Google Classroom, and did not return it, then no, they cannot see the draft grade.
How do you share an assignment on Google classroom?
Click Add Assignment in School Loop.
- Enter details about the assignment, then click Publish & Google Share.
- The assignment has been published to School Loop, click on the Google Classroom icon to share to Google.
- Select one of Google Classrooms from the list.
- Choose to share as an assignment or an announcement.