How do I apply for startups?
- Register on the Startup India portal.
- Post registration, apply for DPIIT (Department for Industrial Policy and Promotion) recognition.
- Access the Section 80 IAC exemption application form here.
- Fill in all details with the below mentioned documents uploaded and submit the application form.
How do I find startups to join?
Where to Find Startup Jobs
- Use Job Sites: AngelList is the best source for startup jobs.
- Reach Out to Companies Directly: Review lists of the best startups to find companies that match your skillset and interests.
- Use Your Networking Connections: One of the best ways to find a job at a startup is through networking.
How do you get a job at a startup with no experience?
- Find a lot of startups you like.
- Look for the open positions.
- Prepare the 3 necessities.
- Apply for the positions.
- While waiting, understand their business model and polish up on your skills for the job.
- Once you get an interview invite, do some spec work.
- Show you are a fit (culturally and professionally)
How do I write a cover letter for a startup job?
A good cover letter should:
- Introduce yourself and contextualise your application.
- Demonstrate your potential value to the company.
- Demonstrate you’re a cultural match.
- Follow any instructions in the job description.
Is a 2 page resume bad?
A two-page resume works well for many job candidates. It’s particularly useful for job seekers with 10 or more years of relevant experience. The extra page can be necessary to communicate all of the skills and experience the employer needs to see.
How can I create my resume in PDF format?
How to create a resume PDF
- Click on “File” in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click on “Save As” in the menu that appears.
- When the box appears, click on the drop-down menu beside “file format.”
- Choose PDF from the menu.
- Click “Save.”
What should I name my resume?
Here’s how to name your resume files and cover letter files:
- Never write only cover-letter.
- Use your first and last name, then, optionally, the job description, and then the document type (e.g., resume, cover letter).
- Separate words in the cover letter name with either a dash or an underscore.