How do you comment on a student performance?
- ______ is continuing to grow in independence.
- ______ has improved steadily.
- ______ has been consistently progressing.
- ______ has shown a good attitude about trying to improve in ______.
- ______ seems eager to improve.
- ______ has shown strong growth in _______.
- ______ is making steady progress academically.
How do you write a comment for a weak student?
I would like to see ___ show some positively when faced with a challenging task. ___ has a fantastic effort and is working hard to improve his/her academic ability in all areas. ___ should be very proud of the consistent effort he/she has displayed throughout the term, even when the set work has been challenging.
How do you compliment students?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
What should I write in school report?
10 School Report Writing Tips
- Use Simple, Jargon-Free Language. It’s important for parents and children to understand the report, so they can fully understand their progress.
- Be Precise.
- Use Examples.
- Share the Gradings and Provide a Model or Example.
- Sandwich Model.
- Refer to Guidelines.
How would you describe a good student?
A good student is the one who can work in a group, motivate others and yield productive output. Being positive, helpful, cooperative and friendly are all the traits of a good student. Such students become great team players and leaders when they grow up.
What is a good student essay?
A good student should also be active. He should have good communicating skills and by being active in society, this widens his chance to make friends with everyone around him and to make his college life more fun and increase his confidence.
What defines you as a student?
The definition of “student” once was “one who studies something”. Today it can mean merely “one who attends a school, college or university”. This modern definition doesn’t even suggest that the person does more than “attend”.
How would you describe a hard working student?
Being a hard worker in school means completing assignments on time, putting your maximum effort into every assignment, asking for extra help when you need it, spending the time to study for tests and quizzes, and recognizing weaknesses and looking for ways to improve.
How would a teacher describe a good student?
A good student is someone who learns from mistakes and seeks improvement. Dave Whitson, P.E. teacher: I would describe a good student as a student who comes to class and does his or her best on gathering as much information as they can and are willing to help and collaborate with others.
What is a good teacher?
A great teacher is warm, accessible, enthusiastic and caring. This is the teacher to whom students know they can go with any problems or concerns or even to share a funny story. Great teachers possess good listening skills and take time out of their way-too-busy schedules for anyone who needs them.
How do you describe a student?
1. Personality: ambitious, sincere, responsible, sophisticated, outspoken, considerate, modest, eloquent, energetic, thoughtful, obliging, sociable, assertive, attentive, outgoing, pleasant, gentle, courteous, punctual, trustworthy, cheerful, easy-going, well-behaved, calm. 2.
How do you describe student behavior?
List of Words that Describe Behavior
- Active: always busy with something.
- Ambitious: strongly wants to succeed.
- Cautious: being very careful.
- Conscientious: taking time to do things right.
- Creative: someone who can make up things easily or think of new things.
- Curious: always wanting to know things.
- Logical: using clear and sound reasoning.
How do you describe a good child?
Here are 300 words to get you started:
How would you describe a group of students?
Technically a group of students is called a clique when they get along and a gang when they get along too well. But the best word for teenaged students should be a trumpet of students because they tend to be loud and hard to quiet down. If they were smart I’d call them a dynamite of students.
What is the name of a group of students?
Group Names for College Study Friends
|C’s Gets Degrees||Party, Study, Repeat||The Insomniacs|
|Hungry College Students Need Food||All Night Long||Changing Majors|
|Highlighters and Scantrons||Skipping Class||Ultimate Nerds|
|6 Semesters and a Movie||Library Lurkers||Affirmative Reaction|
|TI-2018||Silent Tooters||Textbook Text Bookers|