How do you list a movie title in a paper?
Italics are used for large works, names of vehicles, and movie and television show titles. Quotation marks are reserved for sections of works, like the titles of chapters, magazine articles, poems, and short stories. Let’s look at these rules in detail, so you’ll know how to do this in the future when writing.
Do you italicize Youtube video titles in APA?
Use the name of the account that uploaded the video as the author. Italicize the title of the video. Include the description “[Video]” in square brackets after the title.
How do you cite a YouTube video with no author in APA?
If there is no author, use the title (or a short form of the title, if it is lengthy) and the year. Titles that are italicized in the reference list are italicized in text; titles that are not italicized in the reference list appear in quotation marks. If there is no date, use “n.d.” (without quotation marks) instead.
How do you cite a music video in APA?
- Use the name of the account that uploaded the video as the author.
- Provide the specific date on which the video was uploaded.
- Italicize the title of the video.
- Include the description “[Video]” in square brackets after the title.
- Provide the site name (YouTube) and URL of the video.
How do you cite sources in APA 7th edition?
- Author(s). Note: List each author’s last name and initials as Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C.
- Title of the book. Note: For works that stand alone (e.g. books, reports), italicize the title.
How do you indent references in APA?
Order your reference list alphabetically by author. Apply a hanging indent to each reference list entry. This means that the first line of each entry is left aligned, while the second and subsequent lines are indented (the Publication Manual recommends 0.5″ or 1.27cm—the default in Microsoft Word).