How do you write a comment on student papers?
WRITING A FINAL COMMENT
- Reflect back the paper’s main point. By reflecting back your understanding of the argument, you let the student see that you took the paper seriously.
- Discuss the essay’s strengths.
- Discuss the paper’s weaknesses, focusing on large problems first.
- Type your final comments if possible.
How do you write a good feedback for a student?
20 Ways to Provide Effective Student Feedback
- Student feedback should be educative in nature.
- Student feedback should be given in a timely manner.
- Be sensitive to the individual needs of the student.
- Ask the 4 questions.
- Student feedback should reference a skill or specific knowledge.
How do you praise a student in words?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
What are the praising words?
Encouragement and praise phrases
|You’ve Outdone Yourself!||Marvelous!||Your Help Counts!|
|Keep Up The Good Work!||First Rate Work!||Fantastic Work!|
How do you appreciate a good student?
This list was made by students.
- I’m happy to see you working like that.
- You’ve just about mastered that.
- You’re really working hard today.
- I’m proud of the way you worked today.
- That’s the best you’ve ever done.
- You’re doing that much better.
- Keep working on it. You’re good.
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
What are some good compliments?
- Your smile is contagious.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have the best laugh.
- You light up the room.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- If cartoon bluebirds were real, a couple of ’em would be sitting on your shoulders singing right now.
- You’re like sunshine on a rainy day.
What are some nice comments?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you make someone feel extraordinary by saying very little?
How to Make Someone Feel Extraordinary by Saying Very Little
- Demonstrate your interest in the person.
- Use “reversals” to keep them talking about themselves.
- Show someone they’re capable of more than they believe.
How do you make someone feel appreciated?
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Someone Feel Loved and Appreciated.
- Tell them how they inspire you to be a better person.
- Recognize the qualities you admire about them.
- Remind them of how you feel in their presence.
- Tell them how you appreciate their presence in your life.
- Thank them for their willingness to be authentic.
What’s a better word than proud?
What is another word for proud?
Where can I check if English sentence is correct?
The Ginger Grammar Checker helps you write and efficiently corrects texts. Based on the context of complete sentences, Ginger Grammar Checker uses patent-pending technology to correct grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes and misused words, with unmatched accuracy.
What is the best grammar checker app?
Here’s our collection of the best grammar checker apps in the market today.
- White Smoke.
- After The Deadline.
- Hemingway Editor.
Which app is best for sentence correction?
Ginger is a great option for Mac, iPhone, or Android users. It works with Apple’s Pages word-processor, and it can be used as a replacement keyboard on Android phones – allow you to check the grammar and spelling of everything you write.