How do you write a personal statement for a cleaning job?
I am an experienced, hard-working cleaner who takes a lot of care and pride in my work. I am thorough with very good attention to detail and, having worked in this role for more than 10 years, I have excellent knowledge of surfaces and the appropriate choice of cleaning products (including COSHH knowledge).
How do you describe cleaning skills on a resume?
- Operate power equipment such as a pile brush vacuum to get up dirty off carpet.
- Mop and disinfect floors.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Self-disciplined hard worker and organized.
- Fast knowledge of different maintenance equipment and tools.
What is the job description of a cleaner?
Cleaner Job Responsibilities: Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings. Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
What are the skills of a cleaner?
Skills and experience you will need
- A reasonable level of fitness.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Awareness of health and safety procedures.
- Reading skills for following instructions.
- Maths skills for measuring cleaning fluids.
What is opportunity cost give example?
When economists refer to the “opportunity cost” of a resource, they mean the value of the next-highest-valued alternative use of that resource. If, for example, you spend time and money going to a movie, you cannot spend that time at home reading a book, and you can’t spend the money on something else.
What is an example of a threat?
The definition of a threat is a statement of an intent to harm or punish, or a something that presents an imminent danger or harm. If you tell someone “I am going to kill you,” this is an example of a threat. A person who has the potential to blow up a building is an example of a threat.
What are the two elements of a threat?
The threat must also be reasonable and credible; The threat must cause terror (note not every state requires that a person experience fear, but it must be a threat that could reasonably instill panic or terror in others); and.
What is legally considered a threat?
422 PC states that “any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent …
What are the three major type of threats?
- Virus. Viruses have long existed in computing.
- Worm. Worms are one of the most common types of malware.
- Rootkit. The main target of a rootkit is to be invisible.
- Spyware. Most people have been affected by spyware at some point.