How much do Stryker reps make?
The typical Stryker Sales Representative salary is $60,146. Sales Representative salaries at Stryker can range from $16,514 – $602,850.
How much do Johnson and Johnson sales reps make?
The typical Johnson & Johnson Sales Representative salary is $74,012. Sales Representative salaries at Johnson & Johnson can range from $27,081 – $152,659. This estimate is based upon 63 Johnson & Johnson Sales Representative salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
What sales job pays the most?
Top 18 Highest Paying Sales Jobs
- Real Estate Agent.
- Insurance Sales Agent.
- Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents.
- Wholesale and Manufacturing Sales Representatives.
- Advertising Sales Representatives.
- Medical Device Sales Representative.
- Travel Agents.
- Outside Sales Rep.
Is sales a stable career?
A career in sales isn’t everyone’s first choice. But if you’re looking for a career that gives you a good income and the chance to truly succeed, you owe it to yourself to consider it. As a sales professional, you’ll enjoy personal satisfaction, growth, an unmatched income potential, and financial stability.
Why sales jobs are bad?
The bad: Prospects who have had the misfortune of working with manipulative or pushy salespeople will be more reticent and more difficult to sell to. The good: People are wary of sales reps because they believe you’ll call and email them incessantly with information about products they don’t need and won’t buy.
Is Inside sales a good career?
Control Your Schedule – A career in inside sales is more predictable than a career in outside sales, meaning that it’s good for those who are less risk-averse and like certainty and security in their role. Inside sales reps will sit together and work together as a team.
What a salesperson should not do?
6 things top salespeople never do
- Don’t lie… ever.
- Don’t go missing in action. Trying to locate your sales personnel without any luck can be really frustrating, particularly when you urgently need them.
- Don’t focus on yourself.
- Don’t show up unprepared.
- Don’t say, “It’s not my fault”
- Don’t just sell products or services.
What will be the highest paying jobs in 2030?
Here are the 30 best jobs of the next decade or so:
- Software developers and software quality assurance analysts and testers.
- Registered nurses.
- General and operations managers.
- Financial managers.
- Medical and health services managers.
- Nurse practitioners.
- Market research analysts and marketing specialists.
- Management analysts.
What will be the highest paying jobs in 2025?
According to Robert Half and Adecco Australia, these are the jobs that are seeing the highest salary growth:
- Data Analyst.
- Financial Analyst.
- Graphic Designer.
- Cyber-security Specialist.
- DevOps and Cloud Engineer.
- Front End Developers.
- Data Scientist.
- Financial Planning & Analysis.