What are rules for describing your accomplishments and experiences on a resume quizlet?
What are rules for describing your accomplishments and experiences on a resume? Use strategically selected action verbs. Avoid verbs that undersell your attributes and abilities. clarifies your accomplishments and gives them specificity.
What can I put for accomplishments on my resume?
List of Professional Achievements for Resume
- Revenue or sales you increased for the company.
- Money you saved for the company.
- Time you saved for the company.
- Problems you identified and solved.
- Ideas or innovations you introduced.
- Procedures or systems you developed, implemented, or optimized.
- Special projects you worked on.
Why is personal achievement important?
Personal Achievement: The Success Mindset that makes you Mentally Healthier. People with a mindset of “success”, based on their own personal achievements possess the ability to positively influence their life perspective.
How do you set goals and actually achieve them?
Set your goals and make them happen
- Decide. Think of something you want to do or work towards.
- Write it down. Carefully.
- Tell someone. Telling someone we know about our goals also seems to increase the likelihood that we will stick at them.
- Break your goal down. This is especially important for big goals.
- Plan your first step.
- Keep going.
What are the 10 steps of goal setting and achievement?
10 Steps for Effective Goal Setting: Set and Achieve Goals
- Believe in the process. The first step to goal setting is having absolute faith and belief in the process.
- Write it down.
- Set goals that are specific.
- Set goals that are measurable.
- Set goals that are attainable.
- Set goals that are realistic.
- Set goals that are timely.
- Remain accountable.