What are your top character strengths?
Develop Your Strengths
- Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence. Transcendence.
- Courage. “I act on my convictions, and I face threats, challenges, difficulties, and pains, despite my doubts and fears.”
What are character strengths and weaknesses?
One of the interesting things about human beings is that personality traits can cut both ways….List of character strengths and weaknesses.
How can I develop my weaknesses for them to become my strengths?
Here are some constructive ways to strengthen your weaknesses:
- Identify your strengths.
- Identify where you could use some improvement.
- Consider the benefits of changing.
- Set specific goals.
- Embrace the challenge.
- Be consistent.
What are biggest weaknesses?
Example weaknesses for interviewing
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I could use more experience in…
- I sometimes lack confidence.
- I can have trouble asking for help.
What should I write in my strength and weakness?
Examples: How to answer what are your weaknesses?
- #1) I tend to be overly critical of myself.
- #2) I am incredibly introverted, which makes me wary of sharing my ideas in a group setting or speaking up during team meetings.
- #3) I tend to want to take on complete projects all on my own without any outside help.