What is convenience good?
Convenience goods are those that the customer purchases frequently, immediately, and with minimum effort. Soaps and newspapers are considered convenience goods, as are common staples like ketchup or pasta.
What’s another word for convenience?
In this page you can discover 100 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for convenience, like: handiness, openness, usefulness, suitability, availability, accessibility, adaptability, suitableness, approachability, utility and serviceability.
How do I spell convenience?
Correct spelling for the English word “convenience” is [kənvˈiːnɪəns], [kənvˈiːnɪəns], [k_ə_n_v_ˈiː_n_ɪ__ə_n_s] (IPA phonetic alphabet)….Similar spelling words for CONVENIENCE
How do you use convenience in a sentence?
Convenience sentence example
- For convenience the judge often sits at the royal courts of justice.
- This triangle, for the convenience of calculation, we divide into two right-angled triangles.
- I will honor my end of the bargain at my convenience , not yours!
How do you say ASAP nicely?
Consider these alternatives:
- As soon as possible, or _____. Use this to say that something’s urgent, but can wait until a specific deadline if necessary.
- Promptly. This one can serve as a nudge by suggesting the recipient has been less than prompt.
- At your earliest convenience.
- Whenever you’re able.
Can you give me a call at your earliest convenience?
Both those requests are correct enough – asking someone to call ‘at your earliest convenience’ implies that your request is URGENT and you want them to call AS SOON AS THEY CAN. Only say ‘at your earliest convenience’ if you really need that person to call you back right away, as soon as they can.
Can we have a call at your convenience?
As for may vs. can, may is probably the more correct word to use (at least in a more formal sense), but can might sound more friendly in informal contexts. But you could say the sentence without using either one: Call me any time it’s convenient.
How do you use your earliest convenience?
at your earliest convenience in a sentence
- Please investigate and take action as deemed necessary, at your earliest convenience.
- And please return the book back to me at your earliest convenience.
- I would like to schedule a sit-down at your earliest convenience.
- Please call the doctor’s office at your earliest convenience .”
Can you give me a call when you are free?
“Call me whenever you are free” is a nice, casual statement that pretty much invites the other person to call whenever they feel like it. It’s open and welcoming, but not demanding. “Call me when you can” is a bit more urgent sounding, and in effect requests that the other person call as soon as he/she is able to.
How do you ask a girl can I call you?
Ask outright. If you don’t have an excuse, don’t sweat it — you can just ask. Stay casual, and start off with something like, “Hey, could I call you sometime?” or the basic “Can I have your number?” This should work well if you’re wrapping up a fun date or some interaction that went well.
How do you start a phone call?
Introduce yourself English telephone conversations almost always start in the same way – by introducing yourself. Say “Hello, this is (name)” to let people know who you are. If you answer the phone and the caller doesn’t give his name, you can say “May I ask who’s calling, please?”.
How do you speak professionally on the phone?
10 tips for answering and handling calls professionally
- Promptly answer calls.
- Be warm and welcoming.
- Introduce yourself and your business.
- Speak clearly.
- Do not use slang or buzz words.
- Ask before you put people on hold.
- Don’t just put calls through.
- Be prepared for your calls.