What is freedom of religion in the Philippines?
The right to freedom of religion and belief is enshrined and protected under Article 3 Section 5 of the 1987 Philippine Constitution, which provides that: “No law shall be made respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
What is religion discrimination in the workplace?
Religious discrimination, in the context of employment, is treating employees differently because of their religion, religious beliefs or practices, and/or their request for accommodation —a change in a workplace rule or policy— for their religious beliefs and practices.
What challenges do you face at work?
- Fitting In. Figuring out how to be part of a new work culture can at times be frustrating.
- Being Heard. It takes time to gain the trust of coworkers to get them on board with your ideas.
- Making Mistakes.
- Time Management.
- Disagreeable Coworkers.
- Office Bullies.
- Gossipers and Trouble Makers.
How do you tell your boss they are the problem?
Eight Tips for Raising Your Concerns
- Do Your Homework. You must be certain that your boss has actually made an error before you mention it.
- Check Your Motives.
- Time It Right.
- Show Respect and Humility.
- Mind Your Language.
- Escalate Your Concern Cautiously.
- Admit Your Own Mistake.
- Let Go.
What is the responsibilities of a supervisor?
Supervisor responsibilities include: Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision. Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks. Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
What it means to be a supervisor?
A supervisor is responsible for the productivity and actions of a small group of employees. The supervisor has several manager-like roles, responsibilities, and powers. As a member of management, a supervisor’s main job is more concerned with orchestrating and controlling work rather than performing it directly.
Is a manager a supervisor?
Typically, a supervisor is below a manager in the organizational hierarchy. In fact, the title of “supervisor” is often one of the first managerial positions a qualified and competent employee might put on his or her resume.
Whats the difference between a supervisor and a manager?
Managers focus on determining ‘what’ it is their unit does (i.e., purpose, function and roles) and in doing so in a manner that furthers the organization’s larger goals. Supervisors are focused on day-to-day operations of ‘how’ to implement management’s decisions in their unit through the work of subordinates.
How do you discipline a supervisor?
How to Coach and Discipline a Manager
- Timing is important. Organizations have to balance having a performance discussion with the demands they are placing on a manager’s schedule.
- Be specific.
- Brainstorm options to correct the situation.
- Explain the consequences.
- Express confidence in the manager’s ability.
How can I be a supervisor?
How to become a good supervisor
- Step 1: Get to know your employees. Make an effort to really understand your employees.
- Step 2: Treat employees as people. And be a person back to them.
- Step 3: Believe you are a leader. People put their trust in confidence.
- Step 4: Sit back and listen.
- Step 5: Feedback is your friend.