What is soft skill training?
Soft skills focus on who people are, as opposed to what they are trained in. They serve to represent your approach to life and work. Simply put, soft skills are interpersonal skills hardwired to an individual’s personality, and they characterize how you interact with other people in the workplace.
How can I improve my memory and concentration?
25 Ways to Improve Your Memory
- Learn something new. Memory strength is just like muscular strength.
- Repeat and retrieve.
- Try acronyms, abbreviations, and mnemonics.
- “Group” or “chunk” information.
- Construct a “mind palace”
- Use all of your senses.
- Don’t turn to google right away.
- Lose the GPS.
How can I improve my brain power?
8 Ways to Improve Your Brain Power
- Exercise. We all know that we should be getting regular exercise.
- Drink coffee. Many people start their days with a cup of coffee, and it turns out this ritual could actually benefit your cognitive functions in the short term.
- Get some sunlight.
- Build strong connections.
- Sleep well.
- Eat well.
- Play Tetris.
Which food is best for brain power?
Foods linked to better brainpower
- Green, leafy vegetables. Leafy greens such as kale, spinach, collards, and broccoli are rich in brain-healthy nutrients like vitamin K, lutein, folate, and beta carotene.
- Fatty fish.
- Tea and coffee.
Which exercise is best for brain?
Aerobic exercise, like running and swimming, appears to be best for brain health. That’s because it increases a person’s heart rate, “which means the body pumps more blood to the brain,” says Okonkwo. But strength training, like weight lifting, may also bring benefits to the brain by increasing heart rate.
How can I increase my brain power in 7 minutes?
7 Natural Ways To Boost Your Brain Power & Sharpen Your Mind
- Practice meditation to decrease stress.
- Take up cognitive training exercises.
- Exercise your body—for your brain.
- Practice deep listening.
- Ditch the sugar.
- Nourish your brain with antioxidants.
- Sleep on it.
How can I make my brain smarter and faster?
9 Ways You Can Train Your Brain to be Smarter
- You are the company you keep. Electronics.
- Get enough shut-eye. Any lack of rest, relaxation and/or excessive stress can seriously reduce the efficiency of your brain function.
- Read, read, read!
- Food glorious food!
- Play games!
- Keep a diary or journal.
- Exercise your body as well as mind.
- Write with your hand.