Why do you want to work here for fresher?
Sir, ” I am a fresher so I will be more dedicated to my work adaptable and also hardworking. And I had a dream of working with a successful and reputed organization. As a fresher this is an good opportunity for start my carrier and utilizing my skills. So I need one chance to serve your company.
How do I accept my physical appearance?
Focus On The Parts Of Your Body That You Love
- Remind Yourself To Smile. Source: pexels.com.
- Put Out The Love That You Want To Feel.
- Refrain From Embracing Negativity.
- Take Stock Of The People In Your Life.
- Let Yourself Go.
- Keep Yourself Healthy.
- Accept Aging For What It Is.
What do I love most about myself?
20 Things I Freaking Love About Myself
- I love my freckles.
- I love the birth mark on my right arm.
- I make the best mint chocolate chip cookies.
- I love my clothes folding ability.
- I am caring.
- I am a loyal friend—a real one.
- I like to make people smile.
- I have the ability to be happy for other people at their highs, even if I’m in a rut myself.
What are the 5 things you like about me?
10 Things That People Love About You
- Your Courage. Think of all the hardships you’ve been through.
- Your Energy. You work harder and give your time to those you love a lot.
- Your Ability to Love. Your friends and family are around for a reason.
- Your Passion.
- Your Sense of Humor.
- Your Creativity.
- Your Positivity.
- Your Looks.
What things do I love?
Here are 100 things I love:
- The beach at sunrise and sunset.
- Good coffee.
- Unexpected friendships.
- Random acts of kindness.
- Mac and Cheese.
What three things would you like to change most about yourself?
8 Things I Want to Change About Myself This Year
- Open myself up more.
- Cut out any toxic people in my life.
- Eat more healthy.
- Work out more.
- Appreciate my family more.
- Stop procrastinating so much.
- Figure out exactly what I want to do with my life.
- Stop taking things for granted.
What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
I would exchange the “shy” side of me for the ability to appear more confident. Many people tell me that I seem shy and that I don’t really have much self-esteem. I don’t think this is true, though. I do believe in my own abilities, but I just don’t show it off as clearly as some others do.
What’s one thing you would change about the world?
There should be more openness towards ideas that conflict our own. We should end global warming, crime, war, racism, terrorism, cancer, pollution, poverty, climate change and more. Those are all things that many people would change about the world but I want everyone to think bigger.